West Coast Zebra & Society Finch Show
Sacramento, CA – "The Friendliest Show in the West"
Friday August 2, 2019 — Preshow Open House
- 5:00 p.m. - Doors Open!
The bird sales area will be buzzing with activity with a large assortment of quality birds to choose from. This is also a good opportunity to meet and visit with those members from the online groups and Facebook pages, who you have not met in person.
Birds may be entered. Come buy your show tags.
- 7:30 p.m. - General discussion and Q&A session
A time to catch up with old friends, learn some more about finches and check out the sales area.
Saturday August 3, 2019 — BIRD SHOW
- 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. - Birds may be entered.
- 9:30 a.m. - Judging starts (or after last birds are entered).
- 12 noon - Bird sales area open. - Refreshments and Lunch will be provided for a nominal cost.
- 1:30 p.m. - Judging resumes
- 3:00 p.m. - Show raffle and live auction fund raisers.
- 7:00 p.m. - Show Banquet.
- 9:00 p.m. - Ice Cream social. A GREAT Tradition.
Getting your birds checked in as early as possible helps the stewards organize and stage the birds. Your birds will have a chance to relax and eat before the judging begins also.